ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Through the Website, SBS shall provide you (User) education related information, pricing and availability for all its Services across Cities and Rural Areas throughout India, as more particularly described and defined in the Terms of Service ("TOS") relating to such Service, This Service may be availed by the User, his family members and friends in India and Abroad at any time during the year.
This User Agreement sets out the Terms and Conditions on which Sri Balaji Solution shall provide the Services to the User through the Website. In addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for such Service, which may be updated or modified by SBS from time to time. Such TOS shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
Use of the Website is offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that use of the Website by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not use the Website.
Additionally, the Service Provider may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example Brain Matrix Test, Admission Guidance, Spot Admission, Institutional Promotion, Distance Education, Local Guardian, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement or the TOS conflict with the additional/other terms and guidelines specified by the Service Provider, then the latter terms/guidelines shall prevail.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
Sri Balaji Solution reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Services are offered through the Website, including but not limited to the charges for the Services provided through the Website. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Sri Balaji Solution has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but SBS neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. SBS makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in the website.
Although Sri Balaji Solution makes reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the description and content in the TOS and on each page of the website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to any information contained herein.
Sri Balaji Solution does not endorse any advertiser on its website in any manner. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. The Linked Sites are not under the control of SBS or the Website and SBS is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. SBS is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. SBS is providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SBS or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
SBS is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. SBS does not endorse any advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
PROHIBITION AGAINST UNLAWFUL USE
As a condition of the use of the Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement and/or the TOS including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, information related to recommendations, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service;
Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
Sri Balaji Solution has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, SBS reserves the right to review materials posted through Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. SBS reserves the right to terminate the User's access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Sri Balaji Solution reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in SBS's sole discretion.
Sri Balaji Solution does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, SBS specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from the user's participation in any communication service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. User is responsible for keeping himself updated of and adhering to such limitations if they download the materials.
USER'S OBLIGATIONS AND USER ACCOUNT
2. To avail a Service the User has and must continue to maintain at his sole cost: (a) all the necessary equipments including a computer and modem etc. to access the Website/avail Services; (b) own access to the World Wide Web. The User shall be responsible for accessing the Services and that access may involve third party fees including, airtime charges or internet service provider? charges which are to be exclusively borne by the User.
3. The user also understands that the services may include certain communications from SBS as service announcements and administrative messages. The user understands and agrees that the services are provided on an "as is" basis and that SBS does not assume any responsibility for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalized settings.
4. Registration of the User on the Website is optional. If the User opts to register himself on the Website, upon completion of the registration process, the User shall receive a user id and password. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's user id and password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. Thus the Password will not be known even to SBS. You confirm that you are the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the SBS services. SBS will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using SBS Services.
5. The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify SBS of any unauthorized use of the user's password or user id and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. SBS shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
6. The User also agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then in such case Sri Balaji Solution has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SBS has the right to suspend or terminate the User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
7. Furthermore, the User grants SBS the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
1. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to SBS under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, SBS may limit the user's activity, or end the user's listing, warn other users of the user's actions and immediately, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website.
2. SBS may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user may not register or attempt to register with SBS or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by SBS.
2. The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and SBS and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes SBS and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed SBS and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SBS from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by SBS that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this Agreement and/or the TOS.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT AND SERVICES
1. Either the User or Sri Balaji Solution may terminate this Agreement and a Service with or without cause at any time to be effective immediately
2. The User agrees that SBS may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user id and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, breach by the User of this Agreement or the TOS, requests by enforcement or government agencies, requests by the User, non-payment of fees owed by the User in connection with the Services as specified in the applicable TOS.
3. This Agreement may be terminated by either the User or SBS through a written notice to the other. SBS shall not be liable to the User or any third party for termination of any Service. Should the User object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement, any TOS or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, the User's only recourse is to immediately: (a) discontinue use of the Website/Service; and (b) notify SBS of such discontinuance.
4. Upon termination of the Service, User's right to use the Website/Services and software shall immediately cease. The User shall have no right and SBS shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User's uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party. Once the User's registration or the Services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the User has stored on the Website may not be retrieved later.
All notices and communications (including those related to changes in the TOS, Service, termination of Service etc.,) shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) to the following address:
If to SBS, at the address posted on the Website.
If to a non registered User, at the communication and/or email address specified in the application form availing of an SBS Service.
If to a registered User, at the communication and/or email address specified in the registration form.
Notice shall be deemed to have been served 48 hours after it has been sent, dispatched, displayed, as the case may be, unless, where notice has been sent by email, it comes to the knowledge of the sending party, that the email address is invalid.
Sri Balaji Solution accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards and Net Banking. Other payment methods may be added from time to time.
Student must be above 2 years for utilization of SBS Services.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Sri Balaji Solution will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before availing any Services, carefully review your booking details. Sri Balaji Solution prohibits exchanges or refunds after a service has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed confirmation letter.
Billing Information Verification
Some Orders will be processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for an order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, Sri Balaji Solution will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If Sri Balaji Solution is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Sri Balaji Solution may cancel your order and may give your order to another customer.
Sri Balaji Solution offers below delivery option.
Email Confirmation: Your Order confirmation will be sent via an email. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at SBS office to avail the service.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a Service is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order before its scheduled date, then: SBS will have the right to cancel that order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
Occasionally, services are postponed by the company. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of SBS.
If you need help regarding your order or any other issue, the best in the company is available. We guarantee a response time of one working day and you can reach our department at www.sribalajisolution.com
Disclaimer : The information provided by SBS here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee on the accuracy of information. We recommend you to verify the information from college website as there may be changes from time to time.